Course Withdrawal

A student who wishes to withdraw from a course may do so starting in the second week of the semester until the seventh full week of the semester by completing a graduate course withdrawal form. A 'WC' grade will be entered for the course. Course withdrawal requires the approval of the student's advisor or major department chairperson. The withdrawal grade will be recorded on the student's permanent record but will not be counted in the student's quality point average.

Exact dates for the drop/withdrawal period apply to all full-semester courses and are always available online (