MUED 591 Special Studies

Studies not otherwise available as regular course offerings relevant to students' programs or career plans, pursued in independent, directed, tutorial manner. Student must submit proposal for ap- proval, available in School of Music Office. Student must also secure agreement of faculty member to sponsor the study. Maximum of 6 credit hours of any combination of MUS and MUED may be earned this way in increments of no more than 3 credit hours.




Every semester