Withdrawal and Honorable Dismissal

A student who finds it necessary to leave the university before the end of a semester must officially withdraw by the established deadline.  Be sure to check the academic calendar for "dates and deadlines" to ensure you have not missed the deadline to withdraw from Fredonia. To begin the process start by downloading and filling out the 'Withdrawal Form,' which can be found in the Office of Academic Advising Services located on the 4th floor Reed Library or at these links:

Undergraduate Withdrawal:  https://www.fredonia.edu/academics/academic-advising/withdrawal   

Graduate Withdrawal:  https://www.fredonia.edu/academics/academic-advising/graduate-withdrawal

A student withdrawing during a term may be eligible for certain refunds. Please check the Admissions & Financial Aid section of the catalog for more information.